War Memorials in Washington, D.C. were built as tributes to the service and the ultimate sacrifice of America’s Veterans.
We believe it is vitally important for every WWII Veteran, “Rosie-the-Riveter” and senior Veterans through 1963 to have the chance to visit and experience THEIR memorials. We provide the long overdue gift of Closure *Gratitude *Respect that will fill their hearts, for the incredible sacrifices they made in the name of Freedom so many years ago!
There is no time to waste; we are losing our senior Veterans at a rate of 900 - 1000 per day! These heroes are now in their seventies to their mid-nineties and time is NOT on their side.
VetsRoll 2015 will mark the 1125th Veteran & 'Rosie’ to take this memorable journey to see THEIR memorials in Washington, D.C. The 2015 Tour consists of:
- Dayton, OH Wright-Patterson AFB Air Museum
- National Marine Corps War Memorial
- Korean, Vietnam and Lincoln Memorials
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- WWII Memorial in Washington
- Surprises almost non-stop for four days!!
- Welcome home celebration