* Nov 7, 2014 Thanks to the great efforts of WI State Rep Amy Loudenbeck, VetsRoll was presented with this beautiful plaque for our ongoing efforts in support of all Veterans!
Pictured L-R: WI DVA Secretary John Scocus; Rep Amy Loudenbeck; Justyn Finnegan, son of Darlene & Mark Finnegan; Jennifer Kauffman, VetsRoll volunteer on all FIVE VetsRoll trips and Army Combat Nurse; Barbara 'Rosie-the-Riveter' Finnegan; WI Governor Scott Walker; Ross Thomas, GM of the Beloit Culvers and Kevin Murray, VetsRoll Board member and Medical team co-leader.
* 2014 Drywater Productions 2013 documentary presented with Ken Hendricks Award for Excellence at the Beloit International Film Festival (BIFF)
* 2013 IL Governor's Volunteerism Award
* 2013 WI State Assembly Hometown Heroes Award
* 2013 United States Trademark Awarded to VetsRoll, Inc.
* 2013 IL State Senate Commendation
* 2013 IL House of Representatives Accommodation
* 2013 City of Hagerstown, MD Resolution Recipient
* 2013 Washington County (MD) Resolution Recipient
* 2013 City of Loves Park(IL) Young at Heart Patriot Award
* 2012 American Red Cross Heroes Award
* 2012 Daughters of the American Revolution(DAR) Award Recipient
* 2012 Great People-Great Stories Special Salutation
* 2012 and 2011 Hagerstown, MD City Proclamation
* 2011 Laurence A Raymer Headliner Award
* 2011 Culver's Restaurants Hometown Hero Finalist
* 2011 Bliss Communications 'People Who Make a Difference' Cover Recipients
* City of Beloit, WI Proclamation
* Rock County (WI) Board of Supervisors Proclamation Various VFW, Legion, Veterans Group Citations
VetsRoll, Inc.® dba VetsRoll.org is a WI. non-profit corporation and is an IRS 501(c) (3) non-profit organization.